Yes, finally new major version is released. Mostly one thing changed – CoreData is now used and storage with iCloud synchronization support. Now all your devices will be nicely synchronized. Currently branch 1.3.x will be freezed and tvOS version will be developed.
Tag: track my tv
Without fanfares, with only one bugfix:
– fixed rare crash while episodes were fetched from our source
You can grab it here.
Yes, this is small update but contains one important thing – finally I switched offline database from tvdb to my own, result – size dropped from 40MB to 4MB. All changes below:
– internal database is now smaller and easier to update
– you can mark episode as seen directly from episode view
– fixed some small bugs
– redesigned series info screen (more is about to come…)
You can get it from here.
This is bugfix update, most significant change is optimied series update – now all is done in one request instead of one per serie. You can grab it trackmytv,
Yesterday, after long period of API testing, new version was submitted gor review, the most important changes:
- trakt.tv synchronization
- switched to our own API – currently only for updating data, in next version for all operations
New API is built using Python 3.3 with Flask framework and MySql database
Yes, it took some time, 5 AppStore rejections becouse of “No data on Apple Watch” (?!) which works on simulator without any troubles. Anyway you can grab it here.
– fixed small bugs
– improved UI performance
– **NEW** added Today Notification Widget which shows 5 upcoming episodes with useful info
Some good news, guys at raywenderlich.com just posted reader’s app reviews at http://www.raywenderlich.com/102607/readers-app-reviews-april-2015 and Track My TV was mentioned in top 5.