Alfred is an award-winning productivity application for OS X. Alfred saves you time when you search for files online or on your Mac. Be more productive with hotkeys, keywords, and file actions at your fingertips.
- New debugging options for Workflows. Click the bug icon when editing a workflow. Debug filtering options available such as selecting the unique object you would like to see the debug info for, and error or full log info.
- New organisation options and filtering for workflows, with categorization. Available in Workflow preferences search drop-down.
- Copy and Paste workflow objects e.g. from one workflow to another.
- Added option on workflow list popup menu to duplicate workflows.
- Default support for Airmail.app added for creating emails with attachments.
- Option to use metadata for contacts search instead of Address Book API. Gives better word based and diacritic matching.
- Singapore added to the web locations.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later