Apple updated update Safari for Mavericks to version 7.0.3, adding improvements to compatibility, stability, and security. The update includes a new option for turning off push notification prompts for websites, improves credit card autofill, adds support for webpages with generic top-level domains, and fixes several security issues.
– Fixes an issue that could cause the search and address field to load a webpage or send a search term before the return key is pressed
– Improves credit card autofill with websites
– Fixes an issue that could block receipt of push notifications from websites
– Adds a preference to turn off push notification prompts from websites
– Adds support for webpages with generic top-level domains
– Strengthens Safari sandboxing
– Fixes security issues, including several identified in recent security competitions